Mortar is growing, which means we have openings for Senior Account Executives and Account Supervisors. You know – the people at the intersection of big promises (aka Sales) and big ideas (aka Creative). As you can probably tell from our website, we’re a different kind of ad agency – one that prides itself on building brands people love, as opposed to kissing butt and doing timesheets. That being said, you’ll still have to do timesheets. And budgets. And presentations. (And clean the sink if you mess it up. We’re not your mother.) As for the butt-kissing, our clients won’t stand for it, which is fortunate, because we’re terrible liars. And now, onto the nitty-gritty.
- Manage client relationships and projects from start to finish.
- Maintain and manage clients’ expectations, budgets, and timelines. (Clients don’t always know what they want. It’s your job to help them figure it out.)
- Clearly communicate the clients’ needs and expectations to the creative, planning, and media teams.
- Defend the agency’s work with a brand of passion that makes Oprah look bad.
- Keep your manager involved and informed on all the important day-to-day aspects of each account.
- Accurately scope for and manage resource utilization.
- Write project briefs, proposals, and presentations.
- Exemplify outstanding customer service, while also following company processes for project workflow. Realize that these two things cannot always coexist without some negotiation. Your job is making the client happy, while also keeping your internal teams successful and sane (because in the end, that’ll make your clients happy).
- At least 2-4 years of direct experience working in an ad agency.
- Strong (and we mean strong like Žydrūnas Savickas) project management skills across on and offline deliverables.
- Experience with digital marketing, website design, and social media projects.
- Excellent communication skills: writing, presenting, conversing, networking.
- Ability to juggle projects and multitask like whoa.
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- A sense of humah.
- Mac-friendliness is a plus.
- Experience with healthcare and B2B technology is a plus-plus.
If you’re up for the challenge, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and put “SAE/AS” in the subject line.
You had me at “we like bacon” … Gotta take a nap. Hit ya up later.
Post a Comment