We're seeking an account executive/coordinator with at least 2-3 years experience to manage business development and respond to Requests For Proposal. The perfect candidate will be the type who gets unreasonably excited every time a potential client sends out a Request For Proposal. “We actually have a shot at getting the Company X account? But they’re a global leader in leading globally! We’ve just got to get it!” See? Unreasonably excited. Like when you come home and your new puppy acts like you’ve been gone for a month. (Piddling on the rug, however, is frowned upon. No. No.)
To apply please send resume and a cover note of no more than 300 words describing:
– Your approach to working under pressure and deadlines (and no, studying for finals does not count)
– Success herding cats – even though puppies are traditionally lousy at this
– Business writing experience
– RFP production expertise
– If you have video editing/creation experience all the better
– Negotiating schedules with internal staff
– Your willingness to make the occasional coffee run
Candidates with agency experience will be reviewed first. Extra points for Keynote and Pages skills.
Send your note, subject line: "Woof", to firstname.lastname@example.org. But no calls please, we're on the phone enough as it is.
Post a Comment