Mortar is a young, strategically-driven brand development shop that knows how to translate customer insights into big ideas for our clients.
Our planning team is the rich, gooey center of an integrated marketing team that includes brand and account strategists, creatives, social media consultants, and PR specialists.
While we’re looking for freelance right now, successful candidates could very quickly transition to full-time. We are also interested in hearing from candidates who seek a more suitable life balance (you know who you are).
To be considered, you’ll need a background of between 2-10+ years in agency-side planning, including experience in strategic/marketing analysis, consumer profiling and all forms of research.
Mostly, you’ll need to be able to:
- Provide leadership on brand initiatives
- Recommend new and innovative research techniques
- Hold your own in interviews with senior executives in a wide range of areas including esp. b2b technology, healthcare, entertainment and web services.
- Write compelling positioning documents and briefs
- Envelop clients and consumers in your god-like aura
Too much to ask? You tell us. Send a resume and brief cover email with the subject line “Planning Fiend (via Mortarblog)” to: email@example.com